Date10 August 2017
Time9.00 am to 11.00 am
LocationThe Hive, Maroochydore
Good formal Business Management Systems are required by the supply chain to win work in major projects, including Government and private tenders, the Resources or Defence sector and large buyer groups.
It’s all about showing your competency in managing your part of the supply chain in an increased risk profile of the larger buyer. This workshop has been developed to give you the information you need to invest your time and energy to increase your success.
If you want to win work on large or major projects but don’t have a recognised Management System to show how you manage quality, and risk with environment and safety?
To support your success, Sunshine Coast Council is presenting this seminar which will help you to understand:
- What these key Management System are and why “Major Buyers” request businesses to have them
- Identify which Business Management systems would be most relevant to your business
- What you need to have in place for your business
- How you can best demonstrate that you have appropriate system management
- What your next steps should be if you want to submit a tender.
You will also be provided a few simple template documents to get your business system started, plus you will be able to develop an action plan for what you need to do next. This short seminar will show you how to move in the right direction.
LocationThe Hive, Tower 2, Suite 101, Kon-Tiki, 55 Plaza Parade, Maroochydore