The Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital is the largest infrastructure project ever undertaken in this region.
Council is working to maximise opportunities for local businesses to win work on this project by providing information, training and support.
Information sessions and workshops
Council has partnered with stakeholders to offer the following workshops and training for local businesses.
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
|Demystifying Business Management Systems
||2 September 2014
||9am - 11am
|One Day Business Management Workshop
||30 September 2014
||9am - 4.30pm
Works packages and information for the Sunshine Coast University Hospital will be released through the ICN Gateway.
For information on ICN, please refer to the video
A summary of key program dates for the hospital are:
- Design development process - September 2012 to end 2013
- Site establishment and bulk earthworks commence - October 2012
- First multi-level car park - February 2013 to December 2013
- Kawana Way duplication works - May 2013 to December 2013
- Main hospital superstructure - Mid 2013 to end 2013
- External facade - Early 2014 to mid 2015
- Internal fit-out and finishes - From mid 2014
- SCPUH opens (450 beds) - Late 2016
- SCPUH fully commissioned (738 beds) - 2021
For detailed information on the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital, visit Queensland Health website.
For information on workshops and how council can assist local business email